Tired of the cold winter? Spend the winter in the south of Spain! Come to Vera Playa, located in the coast of Almería (south of Spain). Vera Playa has one of the warmest climates in Europe and, with more than 320 sunny days per year, is a very popular destination to spend the winter. So, why not stay in one of our holiday homes during the winter? Most of them have WiFi and sunny terraces, and are very close to the beach.
During the winter, we offer large reductions of up to 50% for a large number of our holiday homes for stays of 28 nights or more. This offer does not only apply in the winter: discounts apply from mid-September to mid-June, so you can enjoy the beach, the sun and the tranquility of Vera Playa area in autumn, winter, and spring.
There are many things to do in Vera Playa during the low season, especially for senior citizens. Our suggestions:
- Outdoor shopping: street markets are a good alternative to enjoy the good weather while you go shopping: fruits, vegetables, spices, sheets, towels, plants, clothing, jewelry, handicrafts …
- Sports: cycling, tennis and golf are very popular among neighbours and visitors in Vera Playa area.
- Hiking: a nice alternative to keep fit. There are several hiking trails to discover this part of Spain.
- Gastronomy: taste the local cuisine in several bars and restaurants that do not close during the low season. The vast majority keep their terraces open so that everyone can have a drink in the sun and relax. They also offer karaoke evenings, live performances, gastronomic events…
- And, of course, relaxing walks on the beaches of Vera Playa.
Do not hesitate and come to spend the winter in the south of Spain with us! Click below and book your accommodation now!